Inventor of the delivery outlet concept which it introduced in 1983, RelaisColis® is currently a leading integrated network for shipments to delivery outlets and home deliveries.
RelaisColis® services are built around several areas of expertise:
- RelaisColis® delivery to one of 4,000 retail partners
- home delivery for large, bulky or heavy items
- package return and exchange
- delivery with signature confirmation
- shipments between delivery outlets (between individuals).
At the heart of RelaisColis® expertise is real-time package tracking made possible through a wide range of innovative solutions and investments in the latest technologies.
The company is currently a partner of several major players in e-commerce and distance sales. It provides services for the Redcats brands in France, and is building up an impressive portfolio of new external customers such as SFR, FNAC, Gifi, Nocibé, Doctissimo, ELLE Passions and Pixmania.
Some key figures to describe the scope of RelaisColis®:
- 25 million packages delivered annually
- 2 million home deliveries
- 4 hubs, 26 branches, 4,000 retail partners
- 97% satisfied users
- 82% of the population in France lives within 10 minutes of a RelaisColis® delivery outlet; 100% of the population in major cities